Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ho Hum, just another day in the office. . .

So my talk to the nursing students went great and I got to the office on time. I saw patients in the office all morning and then ran to the hospital to discharge my gal who had (this is the operative word) kidney stones. She has no pain and was ready to go home. She is out the door and scheduled back in the office at her regular appointment time. Checked on my Mom who had breastfeeding issues, she is doing well. Then out for some lunch with my honey. We got done quick and had a few minutes for some Text Twist on line. Then patients in the afternoon. Not too much going on birth wise. After all, I tried to deliver everyone on the same day. Darn that full moon anyway. Hoping for a quiet night tonight - we'll see.

No comments: