Friday, February 15, 2008

YES, I can!

It has been a joyful 24 hours. My youngest daughter phoned last night to share that she has gotten engaged to be married. We are very excited for her and wish her all the best. She and her guy have been together a while and have decided to tie the knot.
Today at physical therapy I was able to pedal the stationary bike all the way around! This is truly exciting because I am 15 days post total right knee replacement. I do not imply that it was fun, or easy, I merely state that I previously had not been able to do it and now I can. I am very excited. I am also exhausted. I didn't realize that pedaling slowly for 5 minutes with no resistance could make one so tired. It will get easier, It will get easier, It will get easier, It will get easier, It will get easier, It will get easier, It will get easier.

No comments: